After someone you love has died or was killed, Christmas time and year-end holidays can bring increased anxiety, stress, depression, loneliness and overwhelm. Filled with practical ideas to help you move through the holidays, Mary Mac lends her compassionate tone as she uplifts and encourages you during this difficult time of year.
Also includes a special section dedicated to how to help the young people in your life during the holiday season. Partial proceeds from the sale of all Mary Mac's books supports the work of the Foundation for Grieving Children, Inc. (F4GC.com), the organization she created for the benefit of bereaved children and teens.
Table of Contents
Welcome, my friend..
1. Helping the Little Ones in Your Life during Christmas/Holidays
4. Christmas/Holiday Gatherings and Party Invitations
5. Cleaning Your Home for Holiday Events
6. Overnight Guests
7. Christmas/Holiday Baking
8. Christmas/Holiday Cards
9. Christmas Tree Decorating
10. Decorating Your Home
11. Christmas/Holiday Gift Shopping
12. Christmas/Holiday Gift Wrapping
13. Christmas/Holiday Gift Sharing
14. Christmas/Holiday Meal
15. Ways to Include Your Loved One in Your Festivities
16. Attending Christmas and Holiday Services
17. Visiting the Cemetery/Place of Remembrance
18. New Year's Eve/New Year's Day
19. Taking Inventory/Creating a Game Plan for the New Year, a New Life
21. Next Steps
"After the death of one of our children, the first Christmas was turning out to be a nightmare. Everybody wanted something else. Mary's book helped me with great suggestions on how to handle all the expectations."
"I didn't want to do anything for Christmas the first year after my wife's death but business required me to attend all the functions. I got some really helpful ideas on how to deal with all these invitations."
Are you a CEO, Entrepreneur or Executive struggling with your grief? Contact Mary for your initial confidential 20 minute Consultation. Restore control in your life now!
The best way to contact Mary is to complete her contact form here.
If you are a member of the media and are requesting a quote for an article, or other appearance or interview, please share a short synopsis of what you wish to achieve and your deadline.
Mary Mac specializes in helping executives and entrepreneurs understand and navigate through their grieving process after a significant tragedy. If you are suffering emotionally, physically, financially and/or spiritually because you've tried to take care of everyone else but yourself, this is your time and this is the place.